- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
The human spleen is an organ that acts primarily as a blood filter. As an essential part of the immune system, spleen removes old red blood cells and holds a reserve of blood, which can be valuable in case of hemorrhagic shock, and also recycles iron. Epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and fibroblasts are important components required for the normal function of the spleen. Creative Bioarray can offer three types of normal human primary spleen cells including splenic endothelial cells, splenic epithelial cells and splenic fibroblasts.
Description: HSF from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human spleen tissue. HSF are cryopreserved...
Description: HSEC from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human spleen. HSEC are cryopreserved...
Description: Human Spleen Fibroblasts are isolated from normal human spleen tissue.
Description: Human Spleen Microvascular Endothelial Cells are isolated from human spleen tissue.
Description: Human Spleen Epithelial Cells are isolated from normal human spleen tissue.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.