T Cell, NK Cell Differentiation
iPSC-derived T cells, NK cells, dendritic cells and others provide a next generation toolset for understanding cancer and disease pathology as well as developing successful immunotherapies (adoptive therapies like CAR-T, CAR-NK, TCR-T and more). With its world-class comprehensive stem cell platform including iPSC generation, genome editing, and differentiation, Creative Bioarray provides services to differentiate your iPSCs into CD34+ hematopoietic lineage progenitor cells and further into high-quality lineage committed immune cells: CD8+ T cells, NK cell, dendritic cells, monocytes, and more. These cells are ideal for immunotherapy research for cancer and immune disorders as well as to develop complex co-culture models to screen drugs and understand immune cell activation and function.
Figure 1. A flow chart of preparation and application of NK cells with KIR gene silencing through induced pluripotent stem cells.
The revolutionary iPSC technology may provide a reliable and standardizable starting material to generate various immune cells for therapeutic purposes, to screen drugs and for disease modeling; and thus, overcome the difficulties of sourcing patient's primary cells, genome engineering these notoriously difficult-to-engineer cells, and avoid the variance in cellular characteristics associated with current methods:
- A more physiologically relevant cell line model combining the advantages of cell culture and primary cells
- Unlimited self-renewal potential of iPSCs would assure a steady and consistent supply of cells
- Single cell clonability for a homogeneous population of cells
- CRISPR and genetic engineering amenability to engineer antigen-specific cells for targeted therapy
- Potential to differentiate into many different cell types with the same genetic background, including iPSC-derived CD34+ progenitor cells, CD4+T helper cells, CD8+ cytotoxic T cells, natural killer (NK) cells, dendritic cells, macrophages and more
- Full characterization possible
- Scalability for mass production
- Potential for developing into cryopreserved, off-the-shelf therapeutic products
Creative Bioarray is an experienced and outstanding provider of T Cell, NK Cell Differentiation service. We are dedicated to providing quality data and comprehensive service for your scientific research, and we are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced platform to offer the best service to satisfy each demand from our customers.
If you have any special need in T Cell, NK Cell Differentiation service, do not hesitate to contact us for this special service. Please let us know what you need and we will accommodate you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.