Immortalized cell lines and services are of ever increasing importance in various aspects of biomedicine, toxicology and biotechnology. The cells can be used as model systems in phenotypic and drug screening, high content analysis, target identification, drug development, toxicology testing, gene editing studies, reporter assays. Besides, the immortalized cells have implications for the pharmaceutical, as well as cosmetic industries.
Creative Bioarray offers the establishment of novel, customer tailored cell lines. Customer tailoring of our immortalized cell lines means that cell lines can be established from tissues or donors that are specified by our customers, as well as that specific elements (e.g. hormone responsive promoter constructs for analysis of biologicals, biosimilars or biobetters, or traceable fluorescent proteins, etc), are stable introduced or knock-out (using Crispr/Cas9). Thus, specific and easy read-outs are created for fast, efficient and reproducible cell-based assays using relevant, primary like cell lines. Projects can be started at any points as shown in the Figure 1.
By creating cell banks of in vitro immortalized, primary-like cells from different tissues and donors with diverse genetic backgrounds, you are enabled to perform their research on more than one individual cell line. Thereby, Creative Bioarray products help to assess the efficacy or toxicity of drugs against the genetic background of general population. In addition, since the cells are primary-like but immortalized, sufficient cell material is available for establishing standardized, reproducible and relevant cell-based assays. And the immortalized cell lines will allow for sufficient and reproducible cell material for high-throughput and high content screening.
Full Service Workflow
Figure 1: Establishment of customer tailored cell lines
- Tissue sourcing
- Primary cell isolation
- Cell Immortalization
- CRISPR/Cas9 Based KO and KI or other genetic modification
- Cell screening
- Cell line characterization
- Full service scope and start at any stage upon request
- Flexible options on immortalization methods: immortalized with lentiviruses (SV40T, hTERT) or Epigenetic Induction of Cells Growth Approach
- Ectopic expression of foreign genes/RNAs
- Highly qualified experts with decades of experience
- Deliver high-yield cell clones, detailed service report and provide technical support
- Cost-efficient & fast turnaround
- In vitro toxicity studies
- Phenotypic drug screening
- Target screening
- Testing of drug delivery and barrier functions
- Gene function studies using CRISPR/Cas9 including orthogonal drug screening
- Advanced batch release assays
Quotation and ordering
Call us today at 631-626-9181 or email us at email@example.com for a quotation or if any questions! Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray at your preferred Custom Cell Line Development Service (For Immortalized Cells).
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.