Tissue samples, tissue arrays, cells, microorganisms, probes and services for your research.
Payment methods we support:
✭ Invoice / Purchase Order
✭ Credit card
Mucous membranes line the digestive, respiratory, and reproductive tracts and are the primary barrier between the external world and the interior of the body.
Creative Bioarray provides in vitro models and assays to help pharmaceutical industries to develop better oral, gingival, eye and airway mucosal care formulations and products in preclinical stage.
Creative Bioarray will assist you with meeting your objectives and support your projects. Creative Bioarray offers various in vitro and ex vivo mucosal models, and comprehensive in vitro and ex vivo testing and compound irritation and toxicity tests for mucosal researches.
- RhCE model is a highly predictive non-animal alternative to assess eye irritation, drug delivery, infection, wound healing/tissue regeneration and disease modeling.
- Creative Bioarray's in vitro Oral Mucosa model could be applied to in vitro oral irritation, toxicity, tolerance test, and in vitro dental material assessment. The models are very similar to in vivo mucosa in terms of morphology, of differentiation markers and of functional characteristics.
- Creative Bioarray's in vitro airway tissue model could be applied to in vitro respiratory toxicity testing, it is very similar to in vivo airway mucosa in terms of morphology, of differentiation markers and of functional characteristics.
- Creative Bioarray provides the most comprehensive list of primary cells and tumor cell line for your researches, including Respiratory cells and lung cell, Human corneal epithelial cells (HCECs) & HCE-T Cell line.
- Creative Bioarray provides in vitro eye Irritation test services to help industries evaluate eye Irritation potential for their chemicals and cosmetic products. Learn more…
- Oral mucosa irritation test, Safety Evaluation on dental Materials, Oral mucosa toxicity test, Gingival mucosa toxicity test, or any customized in vitro assays available at Creative Bioarray. Learn more…
- Cytotoxicity test including lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) or adenylate kinase (AK); Tissue viability test including MTT assay, WST-8 assay, and ATP content assay; and histology assessment are available based on your specific demands. Learn more…
- Contact Creative Bioarray for more customized mucosal tests.
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-631-626-9181. Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray services!