- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Brain cells are isolated from normal human brain tissues. Creative Bioarray can offer three types of normal human primary brain cells including Human Brain Vascular Fibroblasts, Human Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells and Human Brain Vascular Adventitial Fibroblasts. The human brain microvascular endothelial cells form the 600 km of capillaries in the human brain transduce biochemical and biomechanical signals between the vascular system and neurons, astrocytes, and pericytes in the brain. Key characteristics of brain microvascular endothelial cells include: high transendothelial electrical resistance, low permeability, and ex
Description: Human Brain Vascular Adventitial Fibroblasts (HBVAF) from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human Primary Brain Vascular Fibroblasts are isolated from normal human brain tissue...
Description: Human Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated from...
Description: Human Dopaminergic Neuronal Precursor Cells are isolated from 14-16 weeks gestation...
Description: Human Leptomeningeal Pericytes are isolated from normal human leptomeningeal layer...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.