- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Tonsil cells are derived from human normal tonsil tissue. As the first defending line of the immune system, tonsils help to prevent respiratory and gastrointestinal infections caused by foreign pathogens. Creative Bioarray can offer human tonsil epithelial cells and human tonsil fibroblasts. Since these two kinds cells are essential components required for the normal function of the tonsil tissue, culturing them in vitro can facilitate the research on relationship between changes in cell proliferation and the development of tonsillitis or adenotonsillar hyperplasia.
Description: HTF from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human tonsils. HTF are cryopreserved...
Description: HTonEpiC from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human normal tonsil tissue. HTonEpiC...
Description: Primary Human Tonsil Microvascular Endothelial Cells were initiated from normal human...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.