Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing
Creative Bioarray offers cell line characterization services to companies and research institutes in the areas of pharmaceuticals, tissue engineering, antibody or vaccine production. Cell Line Characterization Services can be used to identify or determine the genetic stability of a cell line (such as MCBs and WCBs) before proceeding to production or over time in culture. At Creative Bioarray, all services can be tailored to our client's specific needs.
Characterization of cell lines are used in the production of biopharmaceuticals which requires technical expertise across a wide range of biological disciplines. In addition, understanding the requirements and subsequent development of the testing regimens to ensure acceptance by worldwide regulatory agencies takes experience only gained through the performance of hundreds of these studies. Apart from the Karyology, Barcode Analysis and STR anlaysis, we can also provide Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing. With the help of highly experienced staffs, Creative Bioarray can provide the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
Genetic elements integrate transgenes into the host genome in a (semi-) random manner. In many cases it is crucial to know the exact position of the integrated transgenes. Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing is a technology which can be used for identifying and characterizing specific DNA sequences or transgenes on known chromosome of any origin. More specifically, Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing has been developed to localize determine the integration sites (IS) of specific DNA sequences or transgenes within the host chromosomes, and to visually reveal the copy number of integrated DNA sequences or transgenes at the same time can also be known. Besides, Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing can also be used for identification of novel breakpoints, translocations, and amplifications in cell lines.
- Chromosome mapping of cDNA or genomic DNA fragment on chromosomes (human, mouse, rat, hamster, chicken, etc.)
- Detection of each individual integration site
- Detection of breakpoints, translocations, and sites of amplifications in cell lines
- Able to detect multiple target sequences of low copy number or multiple unknown DNA insertion sites (in hundreds of cells if you want)
- High accuracy and sensitivity
- Fast turnaround time
- Competitive pricing
Creative Bioarray offers custom Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing services for your scientific research as follows:
- Probe design
- Probe synthesis
- Chromosome spread preparation
- FISH on chromosome spreads
- Data analysis (karyotyping and/or FISH mapping)
Quotation and ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray at your preferred Stable Cell Line Genetic Stability Testing.
- Guja K, Liehr T, Rincic M, et al. Molecular Cytogenetic Characterization Identified the Murine B-Cell Lymphoma Cell Line A-20 as a Model for Sporadic Burkitt’s Lymphoma[J]. Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry, 2017: 0022155417731319.
- Maria Murga Penas E, Schilling G, Behrmann P, et al. Comprehensive cytogenetic and molecular cytogenetic analysis of 44 Burkitt lymphoma cell lines: Secondary chromosomal changes characterization, karyotypic evolution, and comparison with primary samples[J]. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, 2014, 53(6): 497-515.
- Mehra S, Messner H, Minden M, et al. Molecular cytogenetic characterization of non‐Hodgkin lymphoma cell lines[J]. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, 2002, 33(3): 225-234.
- Harris C P, Lu X Y, Narayan G, et al. Comprehensive molecular cytogenetic characterization of cervical cancer cell lines[J]. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, 2003, 36(3): 233-241.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.