iPSC became a promising breakthrough in regenerative medicine since 2006. Because they represent a better genetic and epigenetic characteristic of a patient, high pluripotency and differentiation capacity, and circumvent the ethical and sourcing issues with embryonic stem cells (ESCs), iPSCs provide great opportunity for cell modeling, drug selecting, and cell replacement.
Creative Bioarray offers iPSC generation service efficiently and successfully:
- Over 95% rate of reprogramming by optimized protocols
- Generated from healthy or diseased samples
- From fibroblasts, PBMCs, CD34+ cord blood, LCLs, hair follicles and more starting cell samples
- Integration-free approaches: episomal, mRNA, viral-based; or retroviral reprogramming
- Feeder-free (and Xeno-free) or feeder-dependent protocols available
- Characterized based on morphological features and pluripotent markers. Additional characterization, such as G-banding, RT-PCR for pluripotent gene expression, STR profiling
Workflow of iPSC generation service:
- Pathogen test
- Cell recovery and expansion
- Transfection with vectors and iPSC generation
- iPSC colony picking, expansion, and cryopreservation
- iPSC Characterization
- Morphological validation
- Characterization for iPSC for pluripotency markers
Samples required: 3 vials, 10^6 cells/vial
2 iPSC clones with 2 vials per clone at 10^6 cells/vial
Clones are characterized for 3 pluripotency markers: Oct4, Sox2, SSEA4, Tra-1-81, Tra-1-60
Example Results of Cell Reprogamming amd Characterization:
Figure 1: The morphological picture of cells during reprogramming on Day 14.
Figure 2: iPSC validation for pluripotency markers.
Creative Bioarray is an experienced and outstanding provider of iPSC Generation service. We are dedicated to providing quality data and comprehensive service for your scientific research, and we are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced platform to offer the best service to satisfy each demand from our customers.
If you have any special need in iPSC Generation service, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-626-9181 for this special service. Please let us know what you need and we will accommodate you. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
- Takahashi, et al. "Induction of pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryonic and adult fibroblast cultures by defined factors." cell 126.4 (2006): 663-676.
- Csöbönyeiová, et al. "Toxicity testing and drug screening using iPSC-derived hepatocytes, cardiomyocytes, and neural cells." Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology 94.7 (2016): 687-694.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.