- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Bronchial/Tracheal cells are from the lining of the bronchi/trachea, the network of tubes used to convey air to the lungs. Bronchial/Tracheal cells are responsible for producing lubricating mucus to keep the airways functional and they are a type of epithelial cell, a term used generally to refer to cells lining the inside or outside of the body. These cells generate mucus and a number of other compounds, which play an important role in respiration. At Creative Bioarray, we provide 9 types of human bronchial/tracheal cells including Human Tracheal Fibroblasts, Human Small Airway Epithelial Cells, Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (HBEpC), Lobar Bronchial Epithelial Cells, etc. These cells provide excellent model systems to study all aspects of bronchial/tracheal cells’ functions and diseases, particularly those related to airway viral infections, as well as tissue repair mechanisms, signaling changes and potential treatments relevant to lung injuries, mechanical and oxidative stress, inflammation, pulmonary diseases and smoking.
Description: The most abundant cell type in the bronchus is fibroblasts. They resemble a mesenchymal...
Description: Human Primary Tracheal Fibroblasts are isolated from normal human tracheal tissue...
Description: Special edition cells are isolated from the tissue types described. Cells are sterility...
Description: Creative Bioarray's normal Human Bronchial/Tracheal Epithelial Cells, when grown...
Description: Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells are isolated from normal human bronchial tissue.
Description: Human hypertension bronchial epithelial cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human hypertension tracheal epithelial cells are isolated from the tracheal tissues...
Description: Human hypertension brochial smooth muscle cells are isolated from the Brochi of human...
Description: Epithelial cells were isolated from normal human bronchial epithelium obtained from...
Description: Normal embryonic lung fibroblast
Description: The WI-38 human diploid cell line was derived by Leonard Hayflick from normal embryonic...
Description: Mouse Bronchiole Endothelial Cells are isolated from normal mouse bronchi tissue...
Description: Mouse Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cells are isolated from normal mouse bronchi tissue...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.