- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
The human eye is a sense organ that reacts to light and allows vision. Rod and cone cells in the retina allow conscious light perception and vision including color differentiation and the perception of depth. Ocular cells isolated from eyes contribute to the research on ocular system in vitro. Abnormal cell proliferation and regulation of the ocular cells will conduce to the development of eye diseases, such as corneal inflammation, proliferative retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and retinoblastoma. Creative Bioarray can offer many kinds of ocular cells include epithelial cells, keratocytes, fibroblasts and trabecular meshwork cells.
Description: Human Ocular Choroid Fibroblasts (HOCF) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from...
Description: Human Non-Pigment Ciliary Epithelial Cells (HNPCEpiC) from Creative Bioarray are...
Description: Human Lens Epithelial Cells (HLEpiC) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from the...
Description: Human Keratocytes (HK) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human cornea. HK...
Description: Human Iris Pigment Epithelial Cells (HIPEpiC) from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human Conjunctival Fibroblasts (HConF) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human...
Description: Human Conjunctival Epithelial Cells (HConEC) from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells (HRPEpiC) are isolated from human retina....
Description: Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells (HTMC) are isolated from the juxtacanalicular and...
Description: Primary Human Retinal Pericyte Cells (HRPEpiC) are isolated from human retina. HRPEpiC...
Description: Human Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.