Atopic dermatitis (AD) is a chronic, pruritic inflammatory skin disease of unknown origin that usually starts in early infancy, but also affects a substantial number of adults. Left untreated, the barrier function of the skin is compromised, increasing susceptibility to dehydration and infection. It is so common and also known as Eczema, Dermatitis, Atopic eczema. Since the 2000s, the discovery of a preventive treatment for this severe dermatosis has been a special line of research in the pharmaceutical, dermatological and cosmetics industry.
Pathogenesis of acute atopic dermatitis
Creative Bioarray team dedicates in developing and validating predictive in vitro pharmacological testing for screening or evaluating potential modulators of atopic dermatitis (APIs, biosimilars, formulations, medical devices) before clinical trials.
- You are looking for an in vitro skin model to perform screening testing of atopic dermatitis?
- You wish to screen active ingredients, and characterize the efficacy or toxicity or safety of any products or chemicals for atopic dermatitis?
- You'd like to find a customized in vitro testing service related to atopic dermatitis?
Creative Bioarray provides in vitro 3D skin tissue models and evaluation assays performed for pharmaceutical, dermatological and cosmetics industries to help screening modulators of atopic dermatitis.
In vitro 3D skin models available
- Customized 3D skin models
- Customized screening or validation assays
- Immune response (Th2/Th22 cytokine release, Ig production, etc.)
- Skin sensitization (basophil activation, histamine release, neuropeptide production, etc.)
- Activation of inflammatory response of keratinocytes or reconstructed epidermis
- Epidermal differentiation, skin integrity and lesions, barrier function and antimicrobial defenses
- Specific markers
- qPCR, qPCRarray, RT-PCR
- Epidermal separation
- RNA extraction
- Protein extraction
Related Products and Services
Choose our models to perform screening assays in house, or choose our assays and services directly!!
Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray services!
- Evelyne De Vuyst et. Al:; Atopic Dermatitis Studies through In Vitro Models. Front Med (Lausanne). 2017; 4: 119.
In vitro Skin Models:
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.