- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Primary cells refer to cells that are isolated or harvested directly from living tissue or organs. With the exception of stem cells and progenitor cells, the majority of primary cells are terminally differentiated cells with a highly specific type and high level of function. These cells provide a more realistic model of human health and disease because their physiology more closely resembles the tissue from which they were extracted. However, isolating primary cells is a notoriously time-consuming and resource-intensive process, so let us do this bit for you.
The team of cell culture experts at Creative Bioarray provides you with a large and unique collection of high-purity, low-passage human and animal primary cells. Our primary cells cover a wide range of cell types (epithelial cells, endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and many other key types) from a large variety of tissues (skin, liver, bone, brain, and more) in both cryopreserved and proliferating format. Additional isolates (which may be paired, age, gender, haplotype, and/or ethnic-specific) of certain cell types may be available, please contact customer service.
We also manufacture a large selection of cell culture media. Each medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for a particular cell type to maximize the life expectancy of individual cell type.
To help you choose your primary cells of interest together with the appropriate media and cell supplements, please get in touch with our cell culture experts.
Creative Bioarray offers more than 1000 cell types together with selective cell culture media.
Creative Bioarray's animal primary cells are isolated from normal or diseased animal tissues.
We provide ready-to-use liquid formulations, as well as custom options for powder media and formula modifications.
Broad variety of liquid solutions designed to support the isolation, proliferation, and cryopreservation of cells.
Creative Bioarray offers a large variety of cytokine & growth factors with validated bioactivity, high purity and low endotoxin.
We produce our own GMP-grade cytokines and growth factors for use as ancillary reagents in ex vivo cell manufacturing.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.