The potential of chemicals to induce skin irritation is an important consideration in establishing procedures for the safe handling, packing and transport of chemicals. Skin irritation testing becomes an important requisite of the preparation of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. As an alternative to the animal-based Skin Irritation Test, Skin irritation potential can be predicted by in vitro systems, provided they are sufficiently complex to mimic skin barrier in vivo and cell reactivity.
- You are looking for a skin model to perform skin irritation testing?
- You wish to screen ingredients, and characterize the efficacy or toxicity or safety of any products or chemicals?
- You'd like to find a customized service of skin irritation?
Creative Bioarray provides in vitro systems for skin irritation assays including skin models and in vitro testing services to our customer utilized by the cosmetics, personal care, household products, chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
Creative Bioarray's skin irriation test is preformed using our or the customer's Reconstructed human epidermis (RHE) based on the OECD Test guidelines 439 which were published in 2010. Creative Bioarray follows the standardised skin irritation test procedure within the OECD guidelines.
- Our RHE model closely mimics human epidermis
- Our skin irritation test results provide a robust assessment of skin irritation
Fig1. Cell viability measured by MTT assay after treatment of cells with different compounds.
Related Products and Services
Choose our models to perform screening assays in house, or choose our assays and services directly!!
Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray services!
In vitro Skin Models:
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.