- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Female Reproductive Cells
The female reproductive system is designed to carry out several functions. It produces oocytes necessary for reproduction, transports the ova to the site of fertilization, fertilizes an egg and implants into the walls of the uterus. In addition, the female reproductive system produces female sex hormones that maintain the reproductive cycle. The system consists of endothelial cells, epithelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and fibroblasts, which work together to keep the female reproductive system functional. When the abnormal cells grow and spread, the cancer happens. At Creative Bioarray, we can offer 17 types of human female reproductive cells including Human Ovarian Tumor-Associated Endothelial Cells, Human Ovarian Surface Epithelial Cells, Human Uterine Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HUtMEC), Human Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells (HUtSMC), Human Villous Mesenchymal Fibroblasts (HVMF), Human Gonadal Stromal Cells, etc. These cells can be used for understanding female reproductive system, drug screening, disease modeling or desired research applications.
Description: HVT from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human placental villi. HVT are cryopreserved...
Description: HVMF from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human placental villi. HVMF are cryopreserved...
Description: HOF from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human ovary tissue. HOF are cryopreserved...
Description: HAEpiC from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human amniotic membranes. HAEpiC...
Description: The human ovary is covered with a single layer of flat to cuboidal surface epithelial...
Description: Human endometrial menstrual cells are isolated from the menstrual cycle of a single...
Description: Human gonadal stromal cells are derived from testes that have been dissociated into...
Description: Human Ovarian Tumor-Associated Endothelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human Metastatic Ovarian Tumor -Associated Endothelial Cells are isolated from human...
Description: Human Ovarian Microvascular Endothelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated...
Description: Human Ovarian Carcinoma Epithelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated from...
Description: Human Metastatic Ovarian Carcinoma Epithelial Cells are isolated from human ovarian...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.