- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Cytokines & Growth Factors
Description: GROa is a member of the a (CXC) family of chemokines. It is produced by monocytes...
Description: Mouse Interleukin-13 (IL-13) is produced primarily by activated Th2 cells. IL-13...
Description: Interleukin 6 is a multifunctional cytokine that plays an important role in host...
Description: Interleukin 2 (IL-2) is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor which exerts its biological...
Description: Interleukin 1b is a protein that is distinct from IL-1a, although both these cytokines...
Description: Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a member of the nerve growth factor family...
Description: Flt-3 (fms-like tyrosine kinase)/Flk-2 (fetal liver kinase-2) ligand (Flt-3 L) is...
Description: Tumor Necrosis Factor - alpha (TNF-a) occurs as a secreted, soluble form and as a...
Description: Flt-3/Flk-2 ligand (FL) is a hematopoietic cytokine; its activities are mediated...
Description: RANTES (Regulated upon Activation, Normal T cell Expressed and presumably Secreted)...
Description: Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), also known as vasculotropin, is a potent...
Description: Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor (bFGF) is a member of the FGF family. bFGF has been...
Description: Fractalkine, CX3CL1, is a novel multi-domain chemokine expressed as a membrane-spanning...
Description: Human Interleukin 12 (IL-12) is a species specific cytokine produced by macrophages...
Description: Oncostatin M (OSM) is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated T cells, monocytes...
Description: Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1), also known as Pre-B cell growth stimulating...
Description: MIP-1a is a member of the b (CC) family of chemokines. It is produced by fibroblasts...
Description: Mouse granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) is a 19 kDa protein with 179...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.