- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Primary Human Melanocyte Cells
These cells were originated using CSCM 2.5 Complete Serum-Free Medium, are available at <12 Cumulative Population Doublings (CPD) in vitro [Passage 3]. This vial will initiate a Passage 4 cell culture in a 75cm2 flask.
These cells are available in both cryopreserved vials as well as in 25cm2 and 75cm2 proliferating culture flasks.
Each vial or flask of cells is shipped to Customer with Bac-O (antibiotic) and SuperEnergy™ (animal derived growth factors) or SuperEnergy-R™ (human recombinant growth factors) at no additional cost.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry