- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
- Recommended Products
Cardiomyocytes may be used in various in vitro or in vivo studies; transplantation into normal or diseased systems; cardiac toxicology studies; or cardiovascular developmental studies.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
- Q & A
Actually, we have two types of Human Cardiomyocytes: tissue-derived and iPSC-derived. The tissue-derived cardiomyocytes are isolated from normal human ventricle tissue of the adult heart. They are guaranteed for 15 population doublings with a doubling time of 34.5h. The cells are cryopreserved at P2, so they'll be P3 when you start culture them. These cardiomyocytes don't beat in the culture. The iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes can be maintained in culture for an extended duration. We have cultured the cells for 1 year and the cells still maintain the beating phenotype and gene expression patterns.
We can provide two kinds of human cardiomyocytes, tissue-derived and iPSC-derived. However, we haven't tested them for beta 1 adrenergic receptor expression.
The tissue-derived cardiomyocytes are isolated from normal human ventricle tissue of the adult heart.
Since the cells are isolated from donated tissues and the amount of cells from a single donor is limited, we run out of the cells from the same donor every now and then. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the cells you order each time will from the same donor. We might be able to reserve 1 or 2 vials for you when you place your first order, but the reservation can stay valid for a month or two.If it's necessary for you to use cardiomyocytes continuously from the same origin, I would like to recommend to you our cardiomyocytes derived from iPS cells. These cells are quite stable and they are able to maintain their beating morphology if cultured with our optimized media.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry