Characterization: 1. Cell Activity;
- Recovery Viability ≥ 50%.
- After approximately 2 days in culture, the cells will form clear dendrites and axons.
- Cells can survive in culture for as long as 13-16 days.
2. Cell Purity;
- MAP2-positive cell percentage ≥ 70%.
- β-tubulin III-positive cell percentage ≥ 70%.
Neuron Growth Medium
Storage and Shipping
Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
If there is dry ice left in the package, store it in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
When stored at the recommended storage
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.