- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Recommended Products
HCoEpiC are isolated from human colonic tissue. HCoEpiC are cryopreserved at passage one and delivered frozen. Each vial contains >5 x 105 cells in 1 ml volume. HCoEpiC are characterized by immunofluorescent method with antibodies to CK18 and CK19. HCoEpiC are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi. HCoEpiC are guaranteed to further culture for 10 population doublings in the conditions provided by Creative Bioarray.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
- Q & A
Each vial contains at least 0.5 x 10^6 cells cells.
Human Colonic Epithelial Cells are primary cells, which are isolated from tissues. And we can also provide the Immortalized Human Colonic Epithelial Cells for you.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry