- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
HCoEpiC are isolated from human colonic tissue. HCoEpiC are cryopreserved at passage one and delivered frozen. Each vial contains >5 x 105 cells in 1 ml volume. HCoEpiC are characterized by immunofluorescent method with antibodies to CK18 and CK19. HCoEpiC are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi. HCoEpiC are guaranteed to further culture for 10 population doublings in the conditions provided by Creative Bioarray.
Each vial contains at least 0.5 x 10^6 cells cells.
Human Colonic Epithelial Cells are primary cells, which are isolated from tissues. And we can also provide the Immortalized Human Colonic Epithelial Cells for you.
Submit your review
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry