tissue samples, tissue arrays, cells, microorganisms, probes and services for your research.
Creative Bioarray has compiled a list of scientific papers and patents relating to parts of our Core Products.
To better scan through the literature, there is a summary (if applicable) at the end of each reference written by Creative Bioarray, intending to display a general idea of the publication to provide a brief interpretation of the information within the publication.
For your convenience, we have grouped these patents and articles into the following categories:
SECTION 1: Cell Lines & Medium [Top]
Creative Bioarray produces the world's most comprehensive list of research-use cells, including tumor cells, primary cells, stem cells and more. Creative Bioarray also provides a complete range of cell culture medium, which are designed to support growth and maintenance of a variety cells and cell lines. We ensure quality as all products go through rigorous QC testing. Creative Bioarray's cells have the following advantages: low passage, authenticated cell line identity, free of contamination. Creative Bioarray also offers contract research services about cells.
• In the paper, QualiCell human melanoblasts were supplied by Creative Bioarray. This paper investigated the pigmentation-promoting effect of OSA and the combination of OSA with RBE. The results showed that RBE could be used as a novel therapeutic approach to combat melanin deficiency related diseases by stimulating melanocytes via its soluble Si and mineral components.
• In the paper, Melanoblasts were purchased from Creative Bioarray. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the intensity-dependent effect of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields (ELF-EMFs) on melanogenesis by melanocytes in vitro. Melanocytes were exposed to ELF-EMFs at a frequency of 50 Hz and at intensities in the range of 0.5–20 G over 4 days. The results showed that the exposure to ELF-EMFs at low intensities can stimulate melanogenesis in melanocyte, and these results may be used to a therapeutic devices for inducing repigmentation in vitiligo patients.
Geering B, Zokouri Z, Hürlemann S, et al. Identification of novel death-associated protein kinase 2 interaction partners by proteomic screening coupled with bimolecular fluorescence complementation[J]. Molecular and cellular biology, 2016, 36(1): 132-143.
• In the paper, NB4 cells (CSC-C0328) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. Death-associated protein kinase 2 (DAPK2) is a Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent Ser/Thr kinase that possesses tumor-suppressive functions and regulates programmed cell death, autophagy, oxidative stress, hematopoiesis, and motility. In order to gain insight into the molecular mechanisms of DAPK2 biological functions, we identified potential DAPK2 interaction partners by coimmunoprecipitation assays followed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). These experiments revealed that α-actinin-1 and 14-3-3-β are novel DAPK2 binding partners. The results suggest that DAPK2 effector functions are influenced by the protein's subcellular localization and highlight the utility of combining mass spectrometry screening with bimolecular fluorescence complementation to identify and characterize novel protein-protein interactions.
Obarzanek-Fojt M, Curdy C, Loggia N, et al. Tracking immune-related cell responses to drug delivery microparticles in 3D dense collagen matrix[J]. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2016, 107: 180-190.
• In the paper, immortalized T lymphocyte cell line Jurkat (CSC-C9108W), Histiocytic leukaemia cell line U937 (CSC-C8227L) and Caucasian acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cell line CCRF-HSB-2 (CSC-C8845H) are both from Creative Bioarray. In order to establish the appropriate immune cell type capable of reacting within the matrix system, four different immune-relevant human cell lines were tested: Jurkat, CCRF-HSB-2, U937 and THP1 (CSC-C8219L).
• In the paper, BV173 cells (CSC-C0203) were supplied by Creative Bioarray. BV173 cells were derived from a blast crisis patient and have been shown to generate a lethal leukemia in mice, thereby comprising an appropriate model system for the determination of drug efficacy for the treatment of a more aggressive leukemia.
Park E, Lee M Y, Seo C S, et al. Acute and subacute toxicity of an ethanolic extract of Melandrii Herba in Crl: CD sprague dawley rats and cytotoxicity of the extract in vitro[J]. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016, 16(1): 370.
• In the paper, benign prostatic hyperplasia epithelial BPH-1 cells (CSC-C0299) were obtained from Creative Bioarray. The author investigated the acute and subacute toxicity of an ethanolic extract of Melandrii Herba (MHEE) in Crl:CD Sprague Dawley rats and cytotoxicity of MHEE in vitro. The cytotoxicity of MHEE was assayed by measuring the viability of prostate cell lines including normal prostate stromal WPMY-1, normal prostate epithelial RWPE-1, and benign prostatic hyperplasia epithelial BPH-1 cells at various concentrations of MHEE in vitro. The research showed that administration of MHEE in Crl:CD Spradgue Dawley rats is nontoxic and is safe for at least a month.
• The human colon cancer cell line CL-14 (CSC-C0514) was purchased from Creative Bioarray. All cell lines had been authenticated with short-tandem repeat profiling by the vendors.
• In the paper, NB4 cells (CSC-C0328) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. This study provides evidence that Moraxella UspA1 induces numerous neutrophil activation responses by interacting with CEACAM3. The identification of CEACAM3 as a receptor for M. catarrhalis UspA1 activating granulocytes via the CARD9 pathway provides the first evidence of non‐redundant signaling that might be crucial for the pro‐inflammatory immune response of granulocytes in COPD.
da Motta L L, Ledaki I, Purshouse K, et al. The BET inhibitor JQ1 selectively impairs tumour response to hypoxia and downregulates CA9 and angiogenesis in triple negative breast cancer[J]. Oncogene, 2016.
• CAL-51 Cell lines (CSC-C0382) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. We have stringent quality control for cell authenticity incorporating short-tandem-repeat (STR) profiling.
• Human B cell leukemia cell line BV-173 (CSC-C0203) was purchased from Creative Bioarray. BV-173 cell line is an example of Philadelphia chromosome (Ph1)+ chronic myeloid leukemia derived from the peripheral blood of a 45-year-old man with CML in blast crisis in 1980.
Ramirez M F, Tran P, Cata J P. The effect of clinically therapeutic plasma concentrations of lidocaine on natural killer cell cytotoxicity[J]. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine, 2015, 40(1): 43-48.
• The human leukemia cell lines OCI-AML3 (CSC-C9119W) were purchased from Creative Bioarray.
• KU-19-19 cells (CSC-C0442) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. The research have shown that two allosteric inhibitors (ARQ 092 and ARQ 751) potently inhibit AKT1-E17K mutants both in vitro and in vivo. The high potency and high selectivity of these compounds warrant further clinical investigation in patients with cancer (and other diseases such as PS) targeting not only AKT1-E17K but also the PI3K/AKT pathway activated by PIK3CA mutations.
• Rat hippocampus astrocytes (GFAP immunocytofluorescence positive) (CSC-C8055L) was purchased from Creative Bioarray. In this study, the author studied the alteration of intracellular Ca2+ signaling by alcohol treatment in cultured rat hippocampal astrocytes. The findings of this study enrich our understanding of ethanol intoxication and may lead to a new treatment target for alcoholism.
• Human UT-7 (CSC-C0294), a cell line established from the bone marrow of a patient with acute megakaryoblastic leukemia, was purchased from Creative Bioarray. This study investigated the role of plasma and platelet microRNAs and their targeting proteins in the activation of platelets and their association with the occurrence of ischemic stroke in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
Miao G, Liu B, Guo X, et al. Reduction behavior induced by HL010183, a metformin derivative against the growth of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma[J]. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology, 2015, 8(1): 287.
• Human epidermoid carcinoma, A431 cells (CSC-C1031) were obtained from Creative Bioarray. Metformin is a biguanide widely prescribed as a first-line antidiabetic drug in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Animal and cellular studies support that metformin has a strong anti-proliferative effect on various cancers. The paper reported that metformin derivative, HL010183 significantly inhibited human epidermoid A431 tumor xenograft growth in nu/nu mice, which in turn is associated with a significant reduction in proliferative biomarkers PCNA and cyclins D1/B1.
Capel F, Chabrier G, Pitois E, et al. Combining citrulline with atorvastatin preserves glucose homeostasis in a murine model of diet‐induced obesity[J]. British journal of pharmacology, 2015, 172(20): 4996-5008.
• In the paper, human HuH7 hepatocarcinoma cells (CSC-C9441L) were supplied by Creative Bioarray. In vitro, Huh7 cells was used to test the impact of citrulline and atorvastatin on the insulin signaling pathway by using the ratio tested in the preclinical study.
Braig F, März M, Schieferdecker A, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor mutation mediates cross-resistance to panitumumab and cetuximab in gastrointestinal cancer[J]. Oncotarget, 2015, 6(14): 12035.
• In the paper, Ba/F3 cells (CSC-C2045) were supplied by Creative Bioarray. The author investigated EGFR ectodomain and RAS mutations in patients with gastrointestinal cancer treated with EGFR-targeting antibodies and describe for the first time a panitumumab-induced EGFR mutation that mediates cross-resistance to both panitumumab and cetuximab by critically changing an amino acid position localized within the overlap of both antibody epitopes. Perspectively, screening of ctDNA for EGFR ectodomain mutations may be helpful in monitoring patients for resistance-mediating tumor subclones.
• In the paper, MS-5 mouse bone marrow stromal cell line (CSC-C2763) was supplied by Creative Bioarray. The cell lines used in your research should be regularly checked to ensure that they are authentic and that they are not infected with mycoplasma.
Hsueh Y J, Chen H C, Wu S E, et al. Lysophosphatidic acid induces YAP-promoted proliferation of human corneal endothelial cells via PI3K and ROCK pathways[J]. Molecular Therapy—Methods & Clinical Development, 2015, 2.
• The human corneal endothelial cell line B4G12 (CSC-C3457) was purchased from Creative Bioarray. In this study, the author demonstrated that transfected YAP induces proliferation in contact-inhibited HCECs via promotion of cyclin D1 and inhibition of p27KIP1/p21CIP1. The research showed that exogenous LPA enhances nuclear translocation of YAP and promotes proliferation in contact-inhibited HCECs and, at the same time, maintains a normal phenotype without induction of EnMT. The author further verified that LPA unlocks the mitotic block in contact-inhibited HCEC monolayers through nuclear translocation of YAP, which is related to activation of the PI3K/AKT and RhoA/ROCK pathways.
• Mouse brain microvascular endothelial cells from C57BL/6 mice (MBEC, CSC-C1862) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. The paper provided novel evidence that EMP can enhance T cell activation and potentially ensuing Ag presentation, thereby pointing toward a novel role for MP in neuroimmunological complications of infectious diseases.
• An immortalized human corneal endothelial (B4G12) cell line (CSC-C3457), as an ideal model of differentiated HCEC, was used to test biocompatibility. HCEC-B4G12 (CSC-C3457) clonal cell line was purchased from the Creative Bioarray Company.
• EVSAT cells (CSC-C0468) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. The paper provided a molecular profile of HR repair to assess its status at a functional network level, which can provide both biological insights and have clinical implications in cancer.
• EVSAT cells (CSC-C0468) were supplied by Creative Bioarray. The patent describes methods for identifying and treating cancers that are homologous recombination (HR)-repair defective and methods for sensitizing cancers to a PARP inhibitor therapy are also provided. In some aspects, HR defective cancers are treated with a PARP inhibitor therapy.
• In the paper, hTERT-immortalized hepatocyte cell line NeHepLxHT and the human colorectal cancer cell line HCT116 (CSC-C0586) were purchased from Creative Bioarray and American Type Culture Collection, respectively. This study demonstrates novel promalignant functions of FAT10, as evident from the ability of FAT10 to initiate tumorigenesis in non-transformed cells and promote the malignant progression of tumor cells. Further dissection of the mechanisms involved could contribute to new insights in cancer progression, as well as the development of novel anticancer strategies.
• In the paper, Primary human brown preadipocytes, preadipocyte growth medium (BPGM), preadipocyte differentiation medium (BADM) and brown fat maintenance medium (BAMM) were obtained from Creative Bioarray.
Wu Y, Wang Z, Fuh J Y H, et al. Mechanically-enhanced three-dimensional scaffold with anisotropic morphology for tendon regeneration[J]. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2016, 27(7): 1-10.
• Human tenocytes (CSC-C1584) and the growth medium (HTGM-500) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. In this study, the author reported a 3D tendon scaffold fabricated using electrohydrodynamic jet printing.
• Human tenocytes (CSC-C1584) and the growth medium (HTGM-500) were purchased from Creative Bioarray. This study not only reveals that the anisotropic geometries of 3D tendon scaffold could affect cell morphology and lead to desired gene ex
Tong S Y, Wang Z, Lim P N, et al. Uniformly-dispersed nanohydroxapatite-reinforced poly (ε-caprolactone) composite films for tendon tissue engineering application[J]. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2016.
• Human tenocytes (CSC-C1584, USA) and growth medium (HTGM-500) were purchased from Creative Bioarray (USA). Herein, the author presented a combined technique comprising of solvent and mechanical blending for the fabrication of homogeneous PCL/nHA composite films for tendon tissue engineering applications. These PCL/nHA composite films could be applied as potential biomaterials for engineering scaffolds to restore the tendon-to-bone interface.
• Mouse aortic endothelial cells (MAECs) (CSC-C1861) were obtained from Creative Bioarray (Shirley, NY) and cultured with Mouse Endothelial Cell Medium (CM-1091X) (Creative Bioarray). In this study, the author examined the role of the “third gas”, H2S, in shear stress-induced vasodilation in mouse coronary arteries. The results suggested that both NO and H2S are important shear stress-mediated vasodilators in mouse coronary arteries but there is a complex interaction between these two signaling pathways that results in paradoxical vasoconstrictive effects of H2S through inhibition of NO generation.
Puccini J M, Marker D F, Fitzgerald T, et al. Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 modulates neuroinflammation and neurotoxicity in models of human immunodeficiency virus 1-associated neurocognitive disorders[J]. The Journal of Neuroscience, 2015, 35(13): 5271-5283.
• Primary murine microglia isolated from postnatal day 2 CD1 mice were purchased from Creative Bioarray (CSC-7843X). Cells were cultured using SuperCult Microglial Cell Medium (CM-1082X; Creative Bioarray). Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) is the single most common genetic cause of both familial and sporadic Parkinson's disease (PD), both of which share pathogenetic and neurologic similarities with human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1)-associated neurocognitive disorders (HAND). The author conclude that pathologic activation of LRRK2 regulates a significant component of the neuroinflammation associated with HAND.
Wu Y, Wang Z, Ying Hsi Fuh J, et al. Direct E‐jet printing of three‐dimensional fibrous scaffold for tendon tissue engineering[J]. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 2015.
• Human tenocytes (CSC-C1584, USA) and growth medium (HTGM-500, USA) were purchased from Creative Bioarray (USA). In this study, the author report the development of a novel electrohydrodynamic jet printing (E-jetting) for engineering 3D tendon scaffold with high porosity and orientated micrometer-size fibers. For the first time, E-jetting has been explored as a novel scaffolding approach for tendon TE, and offers a 3D fibrous scaffold to promote organized tissue reconstruction for potential tendon healing.
SECTION 2: cDNA[Top]
Creative offers high quality genomic DNA, RNA, cDNA and cell lysates prepared from our extensive collection of primary cells. The quality and purity of cDNA are extensively tested by spectrophotometer and PCR. cDNA is a convenient and cost effective alternative reagent for researchers as it eliminates the need to acquire expensive tissues.
Wijesinghe P, Bepler G, Bollig-Fischer A. A Mass Spectrometry Assay to Simultaneously Analyze ROS1 and RET Fusion Gene ex
• In the paper, cDNA from HCC78 and LC-2/ad lung cancer-derived cell lines were purchased from Creative Bioarray. ROS1 and RET gene fusions were recently discovered in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) as potential therapeutic targets with small-molecule kinase inhibitors. The conventional screening methods of these fusions were time-consuming and require samples of high quality and quantity. In this paper, the author described a novel and efficient method by coupling the power of multiplexing polymerase chain reaction and the sensitivity of mass spectrometry.
SECTION 3: Cytokines & Growth Factors[Top]
Cytokines and growth factors are signaling molecules which orchestrate cell growth, cell proliferation, differentiation and maturation through intercellular communication. Creative Bioarray provides a wide range of human, mouse, and rat cytokines, chemokine, growth factors. These recombinant proteins have been produced in E. coli, yeast, insect, mammalian, plant cells, etc.
• Recombinant ovine interferon-tau (rOvIFN-τ) [>97 % high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) purity] was purchased from Creative Bioarray (NY, USA). IFN-τ, which is a type I interferon with low cytotoxicity, is defined as a pregnancy recognition signal in ruminants. Type I interferons have been used as anti-inflammatory agents, but their side effects limit their clinical application. This study aimed to determine the anti-inflammatory effects of IFN-τ in a lipopolysaccharide-stimulated acute lung injury (ALI) model and in RAW264.7 cells and to confirm the mechanism of action involved. The results demonstrated that IFN-τ suppressed the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines by inhibiting the phosphorylation of the NF-κB and MAPK pathways. Thus, IFN-τ may be an optimal target for the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
Zhao G, Wu H, Jiang K, et al. IFN-τ inhibits S. aureus-induced inflammation by suppressing the activation of NF-κB and MAPKs in RAW 264.7 cells and mice with pneumonia[J]. International immunopharmacology, 2016, 35: 332-340.
• Recombinant Ovine Interferon tau (rOvIFN-τ) was purchased from CreativeBioarray (NY, USA). Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), a significant cause of pneumonia, leads to severe inflammation. Few effective treatments or drugs have been reported for S. aureus infection. Interferon tau (IFN-τ) is a type I interferon with low cellular toxicity even at high doses. This research indicate that IFN-τ has anti-inflammatory properties in vitro and in vivo through the inhibition of NF-κB and MAPK activation, suggesting that IFN-τ may have potential as a therapeutic agent against S. aureus-induced inflammatory diseases.
Zhao G, Wu H, Jiang K, et al. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Interferon Tau by Suppressing NF-κB/MMP9 in Macrophages Stimulated with Staphylococcus aureus[J]. Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research, 2016.
• Recombinant Ovine Interferon tau (rOvIFNT) was purchased from Creative Bioarray. In this study, RAW 264.7 cells stimulated with S. aureus were used to identify the anti-inflammatory effects and mechanism of IFNT. The results strongly suggested that IFNT suppresses the NF-κB/MMP9 signal transduction pathway and subsequently exerts its anti-inflammatory effects in S. aureus-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells.
Jiang K, Chen X, Zhao G, et al. IFN-τ Plays an Anti-Inflammatory Role in Staphylococcus aureus-Induced Endometritis in Mice Through the Suppression of NF-κB Pathway and MMP9 ex
• Recombinant ovine IFN-t (rOvIFN-t) (>97% highperformance liquid chromatography purity) was purchased from Creative Bioarray (NY). Interferon-tau (IFN-τ) is a type I interferon and considered as a pregnancy recognition signal in ruminants. The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of IFN-τ in a mouse model of Staphylococcus aureus-induced endometritis. The results suggested that IFN-τ plays an anti-inflammatory role in S. aureus-induced endometritis by suppressing NF-κB pathway and MMP9 ex
SECTION 4: FISH Probes[Top]
Creative Bioarray provides the most comprehensive list of FISH probes for rapid identification of a wide range of chromosomal aberrations across the genome. Creative Bioarray also provides customized probes to meet the specific needs of researchers and clinicians alike.
Empson R M, Tantirigama M L S, Oswald M J, et al. Combined Immunochemistry and Live Imaging of Fluorescent Protein Expressing Neurons in Mouse Brain[J]. Immunocytochemistry and Related Techniques, 2015: 357-373.
Hopkins J, Hwang G, Jacob J, et al. Meiosis-specific cohesin component, Stag3 is essential for maintaining centromere chromatid cohesion, and required for DNA repair and synapsis between homologous chromosomes[J]. PLoS Genet, 2014, 10(7): e1004413.
• In the paper, a pre-labelledfluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probes was supplied by Creative Bioarray. One probe was used to detect 200 kilobases of mouse chromosome 11 (TK [11qE1]) distal to the centromere, and the other to recognize the X chromosome (Creative Bioarray).
SECTION 5: Tissue Samples[Top]
Creative Bioarray offers high quality human tissue specimens. Our human tissue bank provides human tissues for research and development purposes. All human tissues provided by Creative Bioarray come fully consented with clinical information and comprehensive ethics approval, allowing studies to be undertaken rapidly.
• Human milk from healthy donors was purchased from Biological Specialty Corporation (Colmar, PA) or from healthy and matched mastitis donors from Creative Bioarray (Shirley, NY). Human milk contains nutrients and bioactive products relevant to infant development and immunological protection. In the paper, the author investigated the pro-resolving properties of milk using human milk lipid mediator isolates (HLMI) and determined their impact on resolution programs in vivo and with human macrophages.
• The author purchased 7 frozen leiomyosarcoma tissues from Creative Bioarray and extracted DNA with the AllPrep DNA/RNA Mini Kit (Qiagen). In the paper, the author take a sarcoma through a comprehensive molecular analysis that applies multiple screening techniques, with the goal to identify the disease-causing defects as well as potential drug targets.
• In the paper, ISH was performed on paraffin-embedded sections of normal skin tissue obtained from Zyagen (San Diego, CA, USA) and psoriasis skin tissue obtained from Creative Bioarray (Shirley, NY, USA). This study demonstrates that miR-944, which is histologically specific to keratinocytes and is evolutionarily specific to primates, is generated from its own transcript via the interplay of ΔNp63 and AP2. Moreover, miR-944, as a direct target of ΔNp63, is involved in the ΔNp63 gene network responsible for the onset of epidermal differentiation, by regulating ERK and p53 signaling.
Vacca M, D'Amore S, Graziano G, et al. Clustering nuclear receptors in liver regeneration identifies candidate modulators of hepatocyte proliferation and hepatocarcinoma[J]. PloS one, 2014, 9(8): e104449.
• In the paper, paraffin-embedded HCC (vs. paired normal tissues; n = 9) was supplied by Creative Bioarry. The paraffin-embedded HCC was used for immunohistochemistry experiment. Liver regeneration (LR) is a valuable model for studying mechanisms modulating hepatocyte proliferation. Nuclear receptors (NRs) are key players in the control of cellular functions, being ideal modulators of hepatic proliferation and carcinogenesis. The results suggest that NR transcriptome is modulated in proliferating liver and is a source of biomarkers and bona fide pharmacological targets for the management of liver disease affecting hepatocyte proliferation.
• In the paper, HCC samples (n = 9) were received from Creative Bioarray. The study performed immunohistochemistry on samples of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded HCC with paired normal tissues.
SECTION 6: Tissue Microarrays[Top]
Creative Bioarray provides a comprehensive range of pre-made and custom tissue arrays. We have constructed high quality tissue arrays from our in-house repository with a comprehensive archive of over 500,000 human tissue samples and 30,000 animal samples. We have also established standard operation procedure in custom array service.
• In the paper, the PATMA012 microarrays of the pancreatic cancer and normal pancreas tissue samples were obtained from Creative Bioarray. The axon guidance factor netrin-1 promotes tumorigenesis in multiple types of cancers, particularly at their advanced stages. The results of this paper suggest that netrin-1 can suppress the growth of PDAC and provide a mechanistic insight into this suppression.
• Prostate cancer tissue microarray specimens for inmunohitochemical experiment were purchased from Creative Bioarray in the United States. A total of 100 cases of prostate cancer specimens were studied and the average age of patients was 68.1 years with PSA ≥ 4 of 90 cases and Gleason ≥ 8 of 27 cases.
• In the paper, a human CC tissue array containing 10 cases of human CC and 2 cases of normal endometrial tissue was supplied by Creative Bioarray. Oncofetal protein insulin-like growth factor II mRNA-binding protein 1 (IMP1) regulates cellular proliferation and migration. ex
• In the paper, a TMA set was obtained from Creative Bioarrays consisting of 60 ESCC cases with matched adjacent normal esophageal epithelia. The ESCCs varied from tumor grade I to grade III from patients in the age group of 36–78 years. The TMA set was used for immunohistochemistry (IHC) on a large number of tissue samples.
• Commercially available tissue microarrays consisting of 60 ESCCs with matched normal esophageal epithelia were supplied by Creative Bioarray.