- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Primary Cell Types
Primary cells are terminally differentiated cells that can be isolated from the tissue or organ of interest. These cells provide a more realistic model of human health and disease because their physiology more closely resembles the tissue from which they were extracted. However, isolating primary cells is a notoriously time-consuming and resource-intensive process, so let us do this bit for you.
Creative Bioarray is your partner for Primary Cell Research.
At Creative Bioarray, we produce a variety of primary cell types, from many different donors. Printable certificates are available for each listed primary cell type. Additional isolates (which may be paired, age, gender, haplotype, and/or ethnic-specific) of certain cell types may be available, please contact customer service.
We also manufacture a large selection of cell culture media. Each medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for a particular cell type to maximize the life expectancy of individual cell type.
Click on the selected item to view the products:
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.