- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Filter By Type
Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Recommended Products
Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells (HRPEpiC) are isolated from human retina. HRPEpiC are cryopreserved at passage one and delivered frozen. Each vial contains >5 x 10^5 cells in 1 ml volume. HRPEpiC are characterized by immunofluorescent method with antibodies to cytokeratin-18, cytokeratin-19 and fibronectin. HRPEpiC are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi. HRPEpiC are guaranteed to further expand for 15 population doublings in the condition provided by Creative Bioarray.
It is recommended to use Epithelial Cell Medium for expanding HRPEpiC in vitro.
Storage and Shipping
ship in dry ice; store in liquid nitrogen
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the PubMed ID of your paper to get a coupon.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry