- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Hamster Colonic Epithelial Cells
Hamster Colonic Epithelial Cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated from colon tissue of pathogen-free laboratory mice. Hamster Colonic Epithelial Cells are grown in a T25 tissue culture flask pre-coated with gelatin-based coating solution for 2 min and incubated in Creative Bioarray’s Culture Complete Growth Medium for 3-5 days. Cells are detached from flasks and immediately cryo-preserved in vials. Each vial contains at least 0.5x10^6 cells per ml and is delivered frozen. Cells can be expanded for 3-7 passages at a split ratio of 1:2 under the cell culture conditions specified by Creative Bioarray. Repeated freezing and thawing of cells is not recommended.
Complete Epithelial Cell Medium
Storage and Shipping
We ship frozen cells on dry ice. Upon receiving, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen and keep the cells in liquid nitrogen until they are needed for experiments. Never can primary cells be kept at -20 °C.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.