- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
SuperCult® Human Epithelial Cell Growth Medium Kit
SuperCult® human epithelial cell growth medium kit is a complete medium designed for the culture of human epithelial cells. It was tested and optimized with human epithelial cell growth and proliferation in vitro. It is formulated for use with 5% CO2 and 95% air in a humidified incubator. The medium consists of 500 ml of basal medium (containing essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, organic and inorganic compounds, hormones, growth factors, trace minerals), supplemented with epithelial cell growth supplement, antibiotics, and fetal bovine serum.
Store the basal medium at 2-8°C. Store cell growth supplement, fetal bovine serum (FBS) and antibiotics at -20°C. The complete cell culture medium with supplement kit can be kept in 4°C for two months. Protect from light.
Ice pack and dry ice.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.