- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Human Bladder Epithelial Cells - Apex
Human Bladder Epithelial Cells –Dome are cryopreserved as secondary cells, e.g. cells are isolated from the dome region of human bladder tissue and expanded in culture vessels twice before being harvested for cryopreservation.
Human Bladder Epithelial Cells –Apex are cryopreserved as secondary cells, e.g. cells are isolated from the apex/neck/trigone region of human bladder tissue and expanded in culture vessels twice before being harvested for cryopreservation.
Bladder cells are not exposed to phenol red or antimicrobials when cultured in Creative Bioarray medium.
Creative Bioarray guarantees performance and quality.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry