QualiStem® RNA iPSC Reprogramming Kit is produced from standardized protocols using a single stand RNA vector that contains 4 reprogramming factors (including Oct4, Sox2, Klf4, and Glis1). The RNA replicon is able to self-replicate, eliminating the need for additional daily transfections of multiple individual mRNAs over a 14-day period.
With QualiStem® RNA iPSC Reprogramming Kit, you can:
• Rapid transgene-free, virus-free, and footprint-free iPSCs generation
• No screening required to ensure viral remnants are not present
• High efficient and rapid reprogramming
• A single transfection step (Only 1-day transfection required)
• iPSCs generation in both feeder and feeder-free conditions
Storage & Stability
Store at -80°C
Each lot of Human iPS Cell Reprogramming Kit is tested to ensure human fibroblasts are efficiently reprogrammed into iPSCs
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.