Characterization: - Strong capacity to self-renew.
- Positive for alkaline phosphatase staining.
- Ability to form teratoma in severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) mice.
- expression of OCT-4, SSEA-1, and nanog.
- Displaying normal diploid karyotype (40, XY or 40, XX) during extensive subcultivation.
- Ability to differentiate into cell types of all three germ layers in vitro and in vivo .
Storage and Shipping
Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
If there is dry ice left in the package, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
When stored at the recommended stora
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.