The Mouse Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium consists of optimized Mouse Mesenchymal Stem Cell (mMSC) Basal Medium and pre-selected fetal bovine serum. This product has been developed for the optimal proliferation of mouse mesenchymal stem cells (mMSCs), which can be expanded through multiple passages while retaining the ability to differentiate into osteoblast, adipocyte and chondrocyte. This product is intended for laboratory research use only. It is not intended for diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, household, or any other applications.
Tested for performance on mouse mesenchymal stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
Sterility test (bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma)
Storage and Shipping
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Mouse Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8 °C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20 °C for up to two years.
- These products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented complete medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8 °C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Mouse Mesenchymal Stem Cell
Basal Medium:440 mL
Mouse Mesenchymal Stem
Cell-Qualified Fetal Bovine Serum:50 mL
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.