The Human Embryonic Stem Cell Growth Medium consists of optimized Human Embryonic Stem Cell (hESC) Basal Medium, cell culture supplements, and pre-selected fetal bovine serum. This product has been developed for the optimal expansion and maintenance of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs), thus maintaining the hESCs in the undifferentiated state while retaining the pluripotential phenotype. The product is intended for laboratory research use only. It is not intended for diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, household, or any other applications.
Tested for performance on human embryonic stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
Storage and Shipping
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8 °C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20 °C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8 °C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Human Embryonic Stem Cell
Basal Medium:385 mL
Serum Replacement:60 mL
Human Embryonic Stem
Cell-Qualified Fetal Bovine Serum:40 mL
Non-Essential Amino Acid:5 mL
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.