The Mouse Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Growth Medium consists of optimized Mouse Adipose-Derived Stem Cell (mADSC) Basal Medium and pre-selected fetal bovine serum. This product has been developed for the optimal proliferation of mouse adipose-derived stem cells (mADSCs), which can be expanded through multiple passages while retaining the ability to differentiate into osteoblasts, adipocytes, and chondrocytes. The product is intended for laboratory research use only. It is not intended for diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, household, or any other applications. Note: This medium kit is only for Bioarray's Mouse Adipose-Derived Stem Cells . We cannot guarantee the same optimal performance will be observed if the product is used on other mouse adiposederived stem cells.
Tested for performance on mouse adipose-derived stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma).
Storage and Shipping
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Mouse Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8 °C for up to one year; other components are stable at -20 °C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8 °C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal
Fetal Bovine Serum:50 mL
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.