The Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Growth Medium consists of optimized Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cell (hADSC) Basal Medium and pre-selected fetal bovine serum. This product has been developed for the optimal proliferation of human adipose-derived stem cells, which can be expanded through multiple passages while retaining the ability to differentiate into osteoblasts, adipocytes, and chondrocytes. The product is intended for laboratory research use only. It is not intended for diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, household, or any other applications.
Tested for performance on human adipose-derived stem cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Storage and Shipping
- All products should be stored in the dark.
- Human Adipose-derived Stem Cell Basal Medium is stable at 2-8 °C for up to one year; Oother components are stable at -20 °C for up to two years.
- Products should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- Once prepared, the fully supplemented (complete) medium can be stored for up to one month when stored in the dark at 2-8 °C.
- For optimal performance, repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing should be avoided.
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Basal
Stem Cell-Qualified Fetal Bovine:
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.