Creative Bioarray offers STR analysis service. STR DNA profiling is now a powerful, inexpensive tool that can generate unique DNA signatures that can be used to authenticate cell lines and detect contamination of more than one cell type.
The human genome is full of repeated DNA sequences which come in various sizes and are classified according to the length of the core repeat units, the number of contiguous repeat units, and/or the overall length of the repeat region. DNA regions with short repeat units (usually 2-6 bp in length) are called Short Tandem Repeats (STR).
STR analysis is critical for verifying the identity of human cell lines, ensuring uniqueness of the cell line and detecting laboratory errors such as misidentification and cross-contamination of lines. The sensitivity and high power of discrimination makes STR analysis an ideal choice for the types of applications discussed here.
- Establish an STR profile of a newly derived or reprogrammed cell line
- Complete STR profile report by request
- Monitor identity of a cell line
- DNA extraction and amplification included
- Cross contamination detection and analysis
- STR profile comparison analysis
- Bioinformatics Database Analysis
- Results securely stored in Creative Bioarray database
- Fast turnaround time
- High Accuracy, Competitive Price
Creative Bioarray offers unique customized solutions to fit any need. If you have an immediate need or further questions, please contact Creative Bioarray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-626-9181.