- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Thyroid cells are isolated from human thyroid tissue which can produce thyroid hormones. As an endocrine gland, thyroid plays an important role in metabolism regulation and growing development. Abnormal thyroid hormone production results in hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and thyroiditis. Creative Bioarray can offer human primary thyroid fibroblasts, which are characterized by their spindle morphology and positive for fibronectin by immunofluorescent test.
Description: HThF from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human thyroid tissue. HThF are cryopreserved...
Description: Human Thyroid Microvascular Endothelial Cells are isolated from human thyroid tissue.
Description: Human Thyroid Epithelial Cells are isolated from normal human thyroid tissue.
Description: Human Thyrocyte Cells are isolated form normal human thyroid tissue. T25 flasks is...
Description: Human Thymic Epithelial Cells are isolated form normal human thyroid tissue. Poly-L-lysine-coated...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.