- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Oral cells are isolated from human oral tissues such as tongue, oral mucosa, periodontal tissue, and so on. The mouth is one of the most important organ because it is the site of food intake. The moist environment maintained by the oral system is essential for the physiological activities. Changes in cell proliferation and regulation within the oral cells will lead to the development of oral infections and oral cavity cancer.
Description: Human Peridontal Ligament Fibroblasts(HPLF) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from...
Description: Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human oral...
Description: Human Gingival Fibroblasts (HGF) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human gingiva...
Description: Human Periodontal Ligament Fibroblasts are isolated form normal human periodontal...
Description: Human Fungiform Taste Cells are isolated form normal human oral. T25 flasks is required...
Description: Human Gingival Epthelial Cells are isolated from normal human tissue. They are grown...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.