Creative Bioarray is able to provide custom services such as primary cell isolations services to companies and research organizations specializing in the field of medicine, cell and tissue engineering, and development of cell regeneration therapies.
We have decades of experience isolating dozens of cell types from human and animal tissues. We also provide donor matched cell sets and a wide array of QC and cell characterization services. All services can be tailored to the client's specific needs.
- Methods used for endothelial isolation: PECAM-1 based cell purification after tissue dissociation with protein enzymes.
- Cell Validation: IF, FC or WB Assays for common EC markers, VE-Cadherin, Von Willebrand (vWF), VEGFR2, or Tie2.
- Passage number of cells offered: P2/3, dependent on numbers of cell purification processes.
- The numbers that the cells can be passaged down the line: between 4-10 passages at 1:2 splitting ratio.
- General formats of cell products: 2 x T25 Flasks of confluent cells or 2 frozen vials from the 2 X T25 Flask of cells (other formats can be arranged per customer's needs)
- Species: All small lab animals (including but not limited to mice, rats, and rabbits, both wild type and transgenic animals) and we are open to offer services using for any other species that customers need.
- Cost: We are committed to offering the most cost effective services in the field.
If you have any special needs in isolation of endothelial cells, epithelial cells, macrophages, bone marrow derived cells or other cell types from animal or human tissues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-626-9181 for this special service. Let us know what you need and we will accommodate you. We look forward to working with you in the future.