tissue samples, tissue arrays, cells, microorganisms, probes and services for your research.
Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) is a high resolution karyotype analysis solution for the detection of unbalanced structural and numerical chromosomal alterations with high-throughput capabilities. Addition of SNPs can also detect polylpoidy, loss of heterozygosity, and uniparental disomy. This method has significantly high resolution, which overcomes the limitation of traditional karyotyping (G-banded) as even high resolution karytoypes are unreliable for detection of many known microdeletion syndromes which range from 3-5 Mb in size.
Creative Bioarray offers a wide range of Karyotyping Services (Traditional Karyotyping-G Banded, M-FISH, Molecular Karyotyping, etc) to meet your different needs. Creative Bioarray can provide you with the best research support in karyotyping analysis field.
Quotations and ordering
Call us today at 631-626-9181, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation or if any questions! Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for choosing Creative Bioarray at your preferred Karyotyping Services.
1. Albertson D G.:, et al. Quantitative mapping of amplicon structure by array CGH identifies CYP24 as a candidate oncogene[J]. Nature genetics, 2000, 25(2): 144.
2. Hupé P.:, et al. Analysis of array CGH data: from signal ratio to gain and loss of DNA regions[J]. Bioinformatics, 2004, 20(18): 3413-3422.
3. Hodgson G, Hager J H.:, et al. Genome scanning with array CGH delineates regional alterations in mouse islet carcinomas[J]. Nature genetics, 2001, 29(4): 459.
4. Iafrate A J.:, et al. Detection of large-scale variation in the human genome[J]. Nature genetics, 2004, 36(9): 949.
5. Park H.:, et al. Discovery of common Asian copy number variants using integrated high-resolution array CGH and massively parallel DNA sequencing[J]. Nature genetics, 2010, 42(5): 400-405.
Technical Support & Price Inquiry