- FTC-133 was isolated from a lymph node metastasis of a follicular thyroid carcinoma. The morphology differs from flat polygonal to spindle formed cells. They retained differentiated thyrocyte function and thyrocyte responsiveness to thyrotropin and local active growth factors. Thyroglobulin immunoreactivity could be shown in the cytoplasm and EGF receptor immunoreactivity could be visualised on the cell membranes. Complex chromosomal changes were detected as well as a p53 mutation.
- Homo sapiens, human
- STR DNA Profile
- Amelogenin: X
- Culture Properties
- Complex chromosomal changes
- Thyroid (lymph node metastasis)
- Quality Control
- Tests for mycoplasma, bacteria and fungi were negative
- Storage and Shipping
- liquid nitrogen vapor phase
- Function of human thyroid and development of thyroid cancer.
- Thyroid gland follicular carcinoma
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.