- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
The esophagus is an organ in vertebrates through which food passes, aided by peristaltic contractions, from the pharynx to the stomach. This system is lined by apical cell membranes and intercellular junctional complexes, which is a barrier helps to reduce exposure of surface cells to changes in osmolality. When esophagus cells grow and divide out of control, esophageal cancer occurs. The esophagus cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated from the human esophagus. At Creative Bioarray, we can offer 5 types of esophagus cells, including Human Esophagus Epithelial Cells, Human Esophageal Microvascular Endothelial Cells, Human Esophageal Epithelial Cells (HEEpiC), Human Esophageal Fibroblasts (HEF) and Human Esophageal Smooth Muscle Cells (HESMC). These cells can be used for the assay of cell-cell interaction, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescent flow cytometry, drug screening, disease modeling or desired research applications.
Description: Smooth muscle is responsible for the contractility of hollow organs, such as blood...
Description: The HEF cells from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human esophageal tissue. HEF...
Description: The human esophagus is lined by a non-keratinizing, moist stratified squamous epithelium...
Description: HEMEC from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human esophageal tissue. HEMEC are...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.