- Human Microglia
- Human Hepatic Stellate Cells
- Human Skeletal Muscle Cells (DMD)
- Human Schwann Cells
- Human Oral Keratinocytes (HOK)
- Human Cardiomyocytes
- Human Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Human Colonic Epithelial Cells
- Human Intestinal Fibroblasts
- Primary Human Large Intestine Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Small Intestinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human Hepatocytes
- Cynomolgus Monkey Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Cynomolgus Monkey Vein Endothelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells
- C57BL/6 Mouse Vein Endothelial Cells
- Rat Primary Kidney Epithelial Cells
- Rat Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Rabbit Lung Endothelial Cells
Our Promise to You
Guaranteed product quality, expert customer support
Bone cells, which are found within the bone tissue, are responsible for bone production, maintenance and modeling. There are three different types of cells that found only in the bone. The osteoblasts are derived from mesenchymal stem cells and its function is bone matrix synthesis and its subsequent mineralization. The osteoclasts are large cells that dissolve the bone and osteocytes are cells inside the bone. At Creative Bioarray, we offer 6 types of human primary bone cells including: Human Bone marrow-derived endothelial Cells, Human Osteoblast Cells, Human Osteoblasts (HOB), Human Osteoblast Cells (Postnatal), Human Calvarial Osteoblasts (HCO) and Human Osteoblasts-femural (HO-f). The method we use to isolate endothelial cells was developed based on a combination of established and our proprietary methods. These cells are pre-coated with PECAM-1 antibody, following the application of magnetic beads pre-coated with secondary antibody. Human osteoblasts may be used for various types of in vitro, in vivo, or regenerative medicine studies in normal or diseased systems. In addition, they may be used in bone development studies.
Description: Human Osteoblasts-femural (HO-f) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human femur...
Description: Human Calvarial Osteoblasts (HCO) from Creative Bioarray are isolated from human...
Description: Human osteoblasts cells are derived from femoral trabecular bone tissue from the...
Description: Human osteoblasts are a highly specialized cell type of mesenchymal origin involved...
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.