- Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medium is a serum-free medium for the basic cultivation of epithelial cells from the kidneys. Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medium 2 is an optimized low-serum medium and additionally contains Epinephrine. The combination of low serum and selected growth factors ensures successful growth in vitro making the Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medium 2 the first choice for Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cells. The Renal Epithelial Cell Media are optimized for primary human cells, but can also be used for porcine renal epithelial cells. Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cell Media are available as Medium kit. The Medium Kit consists of a 500 ml bottle of Basal Medium and the SupplementPack (a set of individual vials with pre-measured supplements) allowing the user full control over the media formulation. Adding the SupplementPack to the Basal Medium results in the complete Growth Medium. Basal Medium (with or without phenol red) as well as SupplementPacks can also be purchased separately.
- Quality Control
- All lots of Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cell Media are subjected to comprehensive quality control tests using primary human renal epithelial cells. Each lot is checked for growth promoting activity, adherence rate, and typical morphology of the tes
- Storage and Shipping
- Store the Basal Medium at 4 to 8 °C in the dark and the SupplementMix or SupplementPack at -20 °C immediately after arrival. Do not freeze the Basal Medium. If stored properly, the products are stable until the expiry date stated on the label. After adding the supplements to the Basal Medium, the shelf life of the complete medium is 6 weeks at 4 to 8 °C. Do not freeze the complete medium. For use, pre-warm only an aliquot of the complete medium and keep the remaining medium refrigerated at 4 to 8 °C.
Note: The SupplementMix and SupplementPack are delivered thawed and can be frozen after arrival without losing any activity.
- Recommended for
- Human Renal Epithelial Cells (HREpC)
Human Renal Cortical Epithelial Cells (HRCEpC)
- Creative Bioarray Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Media contain all the growth factors and supplements necessary for the optimal growth of human renal epithelial cells, e.g. Epidermal Growth Factor, Insulin, and Transferrin. Renal Epithelial Cell Growth Medi
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.