- Creative Bioarray Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell (HPC) Expansion Medium DXF has been designed for the maximum expansion of primitive HPCs in a fully defined, xeno-free culture environment. Due to the utilization of exclusively synthetic, recombinant or plant-sourced materials, this medium is chemically defined and free of all animal-derived components and substances of human origin with Human Serum Albumin as the only exception. The Medium consists of a bottle of Basal Medium and one vial of SupplementMix. Adding the SupplementMix to the Basal Medium results in the complete Medium. In order to achieve optimal performance, the complete Medium must be supplemented with additional growth factors by the user (see below). Cytokine Mix E is a ready-to-use mixture of growth factors optionally available for the HPC Expansion Medium DXF. The animal component-free, defined formula contains recombinant human TPO, SCF, flt3-ligand and IL-3. The optimized formulation allows vigorous expansion of hematopoietic progenitor cells, while maintaining their primitive phenotype. Differentiation is largely inhibited.
- Quality Control
- All lots of Creative Bioarray Hematopoietic Progenitor Media are subjected to comprehensive quality control tests using primary human mononuclear cells as well as purified hematopoietic progenitor cells from cord blood. Each lot of Creative Bioarray HPC-E
- Storage and Shipping
- Store the Basal Medium at 4 to 8 °C in the dark, store the SupplementMix and Cytokine Mix at -20 °C immediately after arrival. Do not freeze the Basal Medium. If stored properly, the products are stable until the expiry date stated on the label. After adding the SupplementMix to the Basal Medium, the shelf life of the complete medium is 6 weeks at 4 to 8 °C. Medium supplemented with Cytokine Mix E should be used within 2 weeks after addition of the cytokines. Do not freeze the complete medium. For use, pre-warm only an aliquot of the complete medium and keep the remaining medium refrigerated at 4 to 8 °C.
Note: The supplements are delivered thawed and can be frozen after arrival without loosing any activity.
- Recommended for
- Human Mononuclear Cells (hMNC)
Human CD34+ Progenitor Cells (hCD34+-CB)
Human CD133+ Progenitor Cells (hCD133+-CB)
Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells (HPCs)
- Creative Bioarray Hematopoietic Progenitor Media contain all the growth factors and supplements necessary for the efficient expansion or directed differentiation of blood-derived progenitors into hematopoietic lineages. Note: In order to achieve optimal p
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.