- Creative Bioarray Endothelial Cell Growth Media / Media 2 are low-serum media and have been developed for the in vitro cultivation of endothelial cells from large blood vessels. The media are optimized for primary human cells, but can also be used for bovine, porcine, murine, rabbit, elephant, caprine, canine, and rat endothelial cells. Creative Bioarray Endothelial Cell Growth Media / Media 2 are available as Medium kit. The Medium Kit consists of a 500 ml bottle of Basal Medium and the SupplementPack (a set of individual vials with pre-measured supplements) allowing the user full control over the media formulation. Adding the SupplementPack to the Basal Medium results in the complete Growth Medium. Basal Medium (with or without phenol red) as well as SupplementPacks can also be purchased separately.
- Quality Control
- All lots of Creative Bioarray Endothelial Cell Media / Media 2 are subjected to com?prehensive quality control tests using primary human endothelial cells. Each lot is checked for growth promoting activity, adherence rate, and typical morphology of the te
- Storage and Shipping
- Store the Basal Medium at 4 to 8 °C in the dark and the SupplementMix or SupplementPack at -20 °C immediately after arrival. Do not freeze the Basal Medium. If stored properly, the products are stable until the expiry date stated on the label. After adding the supplements to the Basal Medium, the shelf life of the complete medium is 6 weeks at 4 to 8 °C. Do not freeze the complete medium. For use, pre-warm only an aliquot of the complete medium and keep the remaining medium refrigerated at 4 to 8 °C.
Note: The SupplementMix and SupplementPack are delivered thawed and can be frozen after arrival without losing any activity.
- Recommended for
- Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC)
Human Umbilical Artery Endothelial Cells (HUAEC)
Human Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells (HPAEC)
Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells (HSaVEC)
- Creative Bioarray Endothelial Cell Growth Media / Media 2 contain all the growth factors and supplements necessary for the optimal growth of human endothelial cells. Endothelial Cell Growth Medium 2 lacks Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement (ECGS, bovine h
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.