- Creative Bioarray Dendritic Cell (DC) Generation Media have been developed for the efficient generation of myeloid Dendritic Cells, e.g. from peripheral blood monocytes. Creative Bioarray DC Generation Medium provides optimal culture conditions for the generation of DCs from cryopreserved as well as freshly isolated cells. In the latter case, the Monocyte Attachment Medium is also needed. The DC Generation Medium DXF is a chemically defined and xeno-free formulation for use with freshly isolated cells. Due to the utilization of exclusively synthetic, recombinant or plant-sourced materials, this medium is free of all animal-derived components and substances of human origin with Human Serum Albumin as the only exception. The DC Base Media are the usercustomizable versions of the DC Generation Media that do not include cytokines. Creative Bioarray DC Media consist of a bottle of Basal Medium and one vial of SupplementMix. Adding the SupplementMix to the Basal Medium results in the complete Medium. Indeed, all DC Media must be supplemented with additional cytokines. The cytokines are included with the DC Generation Media but not with the DC Base Media.
- Quality Control
- All lots of Creative Bioarray DC Media are subjected to comprehensive quality control tests using human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Each lot of Creative Bioarray DC Media is tested for the ability to support DC maturation verified by morphologica
- Storage and Shipping
- Store the Basal Medium at 4 to 8 °C in the dark, store the SupplementMix at -20 °C immediately after arrival. Keep the Cytokine Pack at -20 °C for longterm storage or at 4 to 8 °C for up to 2 weeks. Do not freeze the Basal Medium. If stored properly, the products are stable until the expiry date stated on the label. After adding the SupplementMix to the Basal Medium, the shelf life of the complete medium is 6 weeks at 4 to 8 °C. Complete Medium supplemented with cytokines should be used within 2 weeks. Do not freeze the complete medium. For use, pre-warm only an aliquot of the complete medium and keep the remaining medium refrigerated at 4 to 8 °C.
Note: The supplements are delivered thawed and can be frozen after arrival without losing any activity. The Cytokine Pack may be aliquoted before freezing.
- Recommended for
- Human Monocytes (hMo), freshly isolated and cryopreserved
Human Mononuclear Cells (hMNC), freshly isolated
- Creative Bioarray DC Generation Media contain all growth factors and supplements.The DC Base Media come without cytokines and must therefore be adequately supplemented by the user. The Monocyte Attachment Medium does not need any further supplementation.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.