- This cell line was derived from a cervical carcinoma from a 31 year old female. This was the first aneuploid line derived from human tissue maintained in continuous cell culture. The cells are positive for keratin by immunoperoxidase staining.
- Recommended Medium
- EMEM supplemented with 2 mM L-glutamine, 1% Non-Essential Amino Acids, 1mM sodium pyruvate and 10% fetal bovine serum.
- human - female, 31 years old; Black
- STR DNA Profile
- Amelogenin: X,X
Penta E: 7,17
Penta D: 8
- Culture Properties
- Quality Control
- Tests for mycoplasma, bacteria and fungi were negative
- Storage and Shipping
- liquid nitrogen vapor phase
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.