CD Inc. is a CRO [contract research organization]-based Bio-pharmaceutical company. It was founded with a goal of establishing an IP (intellectual property)-oriented Bio-pharmaceutical company using a novel outsourcing business model, in which we integrate our expertise into accessible research resources in an international setting to co-develop new technologies and medicines with companies that need our expertise.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Long Island, CD Inc. is seeking high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
Position Title--Financial Analyst
Campus location: Long Island
Position Type: Full-time
Work Year: Year Round
- Monitor development of business, finance, and economic theories in the fields of bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction
- Produce budget analysis and forecasts for the company
- Contribute to the strategic financial planning, capital budgeting and financial forecasting of the Group;
- Keep track on latest developments in financial markets and industry comparables.
- Monitor financial performance of the Group and business units;
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline from a prestigious university; Master degree a plus;
- Strong finance and accounting background;
- Ability to use principles, methods, techniques and systems of financial management
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word; Bloomberg a plus.
- Take ownership and accountability of the result and always strive for improvement
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet project/reporting deadlines
We offer professional development opportunities, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send a detailed resume to: E-mail: email@example.com