- The African green monkey kidney fibroblast-like cell line has been established from CV-1 cells which have been transformed by an origin-defective mutant of SV40 coding for wild-type T antigen. This line contains T antigen, retains complete permissiveness for lytic growth of SV40, supports the replication of ts A209 virus at 40°C, and supports the replication of pure populations of SV40 mutants with deletions in the early region.
- Cercopithecus aethiops (monkey, African green)
- Culture Properties
- Simian hypodiploid karyotype with 25% polyploidy - 57(53-58)<2n>
- Kidney; SV40 transformed
- Quality Control
- Fluorescence (DAPI) test: negative; Mycoplasma specific PCR: negative; Bacteria
specific PCR: negative
- Storage and Shipping
- Frozen with 70% medium, 20% FBS, 10% DMSO at about 1 x 10^6 cells/ampoule; ship in dry ice; store in liquid nitrogen
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.