- Species: monkey - African Green monkey
Strain: Cercopithecus aethiops
Virus Susceptibility: SV40; poliovirus 1; vesicular stomatitis (Indiana)
Note: the cells are positive for keratin by immunoperoxidase staining
- monkey - African Green monkey
- Culture Properties
- Quality Control
- Tests for mycoplasma, bacteria and fungi were negative
- Storage and Shipping
- liquid nitrogen vapor phase
- This cell line is a suitable transfection host and may be used for the detection of viruses.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.