- LYVE-1 has been identified as a major receptor for HA (extracellular matrix glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan) on the lymph vessel wall. The deduced amino acid sequence of LYVE-1 predicts a 322-residue type I integral membrane polypeptide 41% similar to the CD44 HA receptor with a 212-residue extracellular domain containing a single Link module the prototypic HA binding domain of the Link protein superfamily. Like CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule binds both soluble and immobilized HA. However, unlike CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule colocalizes with HA on the luminal face of the lymph vessel wall and is completely absent from blood vessels. Hence, LYVE-1 is the first lymphspecific HA receptor to be characterized and is a uniquely powerful marker for lymph vessels themselves. A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse LYVE-1 (Met1 – Gly228) was fused to a C-terminal His -tag (6xHis) and expressed in insect cells. Based on N- terminal sequence analysis, the primary structure of recombinant mature sLYVE-1 starts at Ala24. Mouse sLYVE-1 contains 211 amino acids and has a calculated monomeric molecular mass of about 25 kDa but as a result of glycosylation, migrates at approximately 35 - 45 kDa under reducing conditions in SDS-PAGE.
- Product Overview
- Mouse LYVE1 expressed in Insect cells
- CAT# CSC-CTK0783-20 (20 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0783-100 (100 μg)
- Expression System
- Insect cells
- Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Lyophilized from a steril-filtered protein solution in PBS with no additives.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultrapure water or PBS to a concentration not lower than 50 μg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted rMu sLYVE should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.