- Recombinant Murine Interleukin 20 (rMu IL-20) is a member of the IL-10 family of regulatory cytokines which includes IL-10, IL-19, IL-20, IL-22, IL-24 and IL-26. Members of this family share partial homology in their amino acid sequences but they are dissimilar in their biological functions. IL-20 is a hematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating colony formation by CD34+ multipotential progenitors, but not by other progenitor cells. IL-20 signals through a receptor system composed of type I IL-20R-alpha and type II IL-20R-beta. Recombinant murine IL-20 is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain of 152 amino acids and 17,58 kDa.
- Product Overview
- Mouse Il20 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0699-10 (10 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0699-50 (50 μg)
- Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE, FPLC and RP-HPLC analysis.
- Recombinant mouse IL-20 is fully biologically active when compared to a standard. The biological activity was determined by measuring the dose-dependent activation of STAT3 in human epidermal keratinocytes (HEK2a cells). Significant STAT3 activation is observed with >100 ng/ml of recombinant mouse IL-20.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Sterile-filtered white, lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder. Lyophilized from a concentrated (1 mg/ml) solution in water containing no additives.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0,1 - 1,0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted rMu IL-20 should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.