- Recombinant Murine Interleukin 19 (rMu IL-19) belongs to the IL-10 family of regulatory cytokines which includes IL-10, IL-19, IL-20, IL-22, IL-24 and IL-26. Members of this family share partial homology in their amino acid sequences but they are dissimilar in their biological functions. Preliminary data suggests that IL-19 is a proinflammatory cytokine because it up- regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis through TNF-alpha. Human and murine IL- 19 share 71% amino acid sequence identity. Recombinant murine IL-19 is a 17.72 kDa non- glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 152 amino acid residues.
- Product Overview
- Mouse Il19 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0698-10 (10 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0698-50 (50 μg)
- Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE, FPLC and RP-HPLC analysis.
- Recombinant Mouse IL-19 is fully biologically active when compared to a standard. The biological activity was determined by measuring the dose-dependent activation of STAT3 in human epidermal keratinocytes (HEK2a cells). Significant STAT3 activation is observed with >100 ng/ml of recombinant mouse IL-19.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Sterile-filtered white, lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder. Lyophilized from a concentrated (1 mg/ml) solution in water containing no additives.
- Please centrifuge product before opening vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0,1 - 1,0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted rMu IL-19 should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.